Saturday, November 8, 2008

signs


so i find myself getting into a relationship. i dont know if im getting ahead of myself. but its so funny how things turned out. i know i shouldnt be in a relationship but i thought i had like someone, and i had made dinner and he didn't show up so i invited someone over. and then this someone and i were together the next day and he seems very sweet and cute. i don't know if im desparate, but hes not too bad. but not to my standard >.< and i have very high standards but im tired of having it bc i just find myself alone. why not give him a chance.no ones perfect, i can make exceptions right? but so many of my friends have said about their exs " i should have seen the signs" and i respond, " well now you know and watch out next time." but not im in the same position I see the signs but i want to ignore it. is he really worth it? i think im ignoring it bc i feel like its nothing serious we're just enjoying each others co and i think to myself once things dont suit me i have to promise myself to get out of it and not be like other girls and stick together and work it out bc i know you cant change a person. so should i be blinded by these first few signs and just go for it??? so complicated. but it does feel nice to like someone that i can like back and he makes me feel special. but at the same time i feel like i should pull back, i guess im just scared. i havent dated in 3 years after all, this is all new to me.
on the other hand, i wonder what would have happened if the one i invited over in the first place had come over. total different picture!

No comments: