Thursday, July 10, 2008

Friends

Friend as defined on dicitionary.com:
"1.a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2.a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter.
3.a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile"
I've been having a hard time finding good loyal friends. Or maybe I'm just expecting too much and then I just get disappointed in the end. When asked for help there is no one there. When I'm at the very very bottom of it all feeling like s!ht! No one picks up their phone. What have I done wrong to deserve this. Friends will be who they are, you can't control them. All I know is there is no one to help you but yourself, must be strong and handle things yourself. At least I have recently met some helpful people, but those that I've been with for years and though they were good friends that would help me when in need, however they definitely are not in the book, and since I'm moving now, I guess thats the end of us. We had dinner today, I was surprised they showed up and even paid after all the years of me paying. It was our last farewell, but I don't think they knew it. It was just a wave, "see you later." and got into our cars. All the times they took advantage of me, and when I needed their help the most they don't even show up, we did have some good times. So thank you for being part of my life and good luck with everything you do in life. FAREWELL

No comments: