Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whats to happen in the next few days!

The big MOVE is in about 4 days!

-The last few days of work are so dreadful! I am so over this part time job that became full time with unpaid overtime, and the strangest manager that took over! YEAY FREEDOM!

-I am itching for change right now! There is so much to do before I leave, I don't know where to start(thank goodness for my Se7en planner, so I can jot everything down). I am definitely scared of whats to be Sunday afternoon when I wave by to parents & poodle & the 2 houre drive to KTOWN! I will be alone in this big big world. Honestly, I don't know anyone in LA, well anyone near the area I'm living, um where to start to look for a job with LA traffic and parking meters that are always taken! And school, orientation is 2 days after my move... SIGH. It will be quite an adventure. WISH ME LUCK!

-Speaking of luck, that is what Se7en wrote on my poster when he autographed it. I hope I will get it. Maybe its already in the process because I feel so blessed, that I''ve passed my English class I needed to transfer and my parents are helping me out more that I expected. I AM SO GRATEFUL right now. So I shouldn't be worried about anything else, but keep FIGHTING! Keep that luck rolling!

-So Se7en's annual membership sign-up is going on right now and its only till August 17th, but the membership is $95 and all iI get is news emails, a membership card, and behind the scenes footage of Se7en. Is it worth it? ehh... I know I love him, but... OH ALL THE THINGS I DO FOR HIM! I need to go to the bank and make the transfer before I leave. I will really regret it if I don't sign up. haha YEA I AM A DIE-HEART FAN!

I LOVE SE7EN

No comments: