Monday, August 4, 2008

Almost...


So I've been in LA for over 24 hours. Everything is ALMOST settled in. I've been very fortunate to get the room I originally wanted along with a parking spot I thought I wasn't going to get. There were some minor problems, like moving all of my sh!t to the 2nd floor and down two halls! I got the $630 room bc there were no more $580 rooms, but I get first dibs on the next one which is suppose to be in a month. Also, I was suppose to park across the street, but one of the tenants is on vacation so I took their spot, however, I might not have it if they decide to come back and keep it =[. Anyway after going to bed at 10PM my earliest bedtime ever, I woke up early and set out to find a job, the last thing I need. I drove into K Town since I live on the outskirts, its pretty busy there. Also it seems they only hire Koreans... I asked two cafes and the other stores don't seem to need help. So I rolled over to Macdonald's, bc the internet at my place are accepting computers like mine, I applied to some places via craig's list, I hope they call me back! After, my manager told me the $580 room is open and if I want it I have 1 hr to move. So here I go pack all my sh!t and move down two more hall ways. Quite a work out! I must admit the other room is better, much more roomier and quieter with a walk-in closet and the shower across the hall, here I live next to two guys and I'm at the top of the stairs so I hear anyone coming up. Also my light doesn't work and the bathroom is gross. But you get what you pay for. I am not getting home sick yet, but I definitely feel alone because I don't know anyone here. I don't know where to go when I leave the parking lot. There are so many stores and so much traffic sometimes I'm afraid to pull over. So far, I went to the 99 cent store two days in a row and got a lot of stuff for my room, especially food. I need to stop buying stuff because I don't know if I'll have money for next month >.< and till then the CRAZINESS continues. FIGHTING!

No comments: