Tuesday, July 8, 2008

too much shhhiiii.....




Sometimes I feel like my life is so Korean drama, minus the rich boy falls in loves with poor girl. Anyway, I've officially hit rock bottom. I rarely cry, I cried myself to sleep last night and I teared up like 5 times today. I HATE CRYING! And there is no one or anything to BLAME, but MYSELF! Sometimes my parents make me out to be the worst kid ever, when I'm not even half as bad as the kids I know. ANYWAY

-Rock bottom: I Finally found a goal I want to fulfill in life. And I want it now! the PASSION I tell you! the PASSION! But I'm dead broke and mommy and daddy wont help me. And its my fault because I've been floundering around in college for 4 years wasting their money, so they tell me I don't deserve the $. And my $12 an hr job has nothing to show for, beside my LV, Gucci, Coach, and Nordstroms clothes. When I was trying to save money, I got into a car accident which set me back over a $1,000. Plus many trips to LA. Also, I currently don't have health insurance, and I have cancer! Well, signs of cancer and I can't go do a check-up because I don't have insurance! yeay!
-the DRAMA part: I'm a poor girl, with kind sorta cancer, and I'm always depress and crying, and theres no BOY to my rescue. And theres a back stabbing b!tch at work that's messing with my hrs at work!!! FCUK!
-HOWEVER! I need to get over it! Get my act together if I have the "PASSION!" And technically I'm not a poor poor girl. I'm a poor girl trying to act RICH! That's it the LV is going up for sale!

-Theres so much I'm anticipating for, I can't sleep at night. Like my grades, the last class I need to get into Cal State. My bank account/possible loans. Skimping on everything (I stopped buying text books and parking permits I just park and walk) Ways to make money. My future. Pleasing my parents. When should I go see the Dr. And what is going to happen in the next 3.5 weeks and then the final MOVE! >.<>

-고 아라 화이팅!

No comments: